Friday, July 28, 2006

Phew...

what a lovely day we have had here. Lots of sunshine :-)

Emma and her gang came over this afternoon and judging by the chaos and conversations that we were listening in on *giggle*, the children were enjoying being together again. I know that I certainly enjoyed the nattering and tea sipping. The nattering actually went quite deep and meaningful at one stage which is a little worrying for me, and the tea was provided by Chelsea who has found out how to make a lovely cuppa, absolute bliss! What a pleasant way to while away the afternoon.

Other than that, not a huge amount to say. Life's wheel is still turning, and I am happier now that I have been for many years. I have evaluated many areas of my life, and feel I have made decisions and changes where necessary and feel all the better for it. I am happy with where I am at right now, and with so much to look forward to with the house move and knowing what a drastic life change that will be for us, well, I'm all smiles :-D

2 comments:

  1. A fab time was certainly had by all and yes, Chelsea's cuppas are very good indeed :-)

    We did get a bit deep didn't we, lol. Nice to be able to share similar experiences and opinions though.

    So wonderful to see how happy you are. Long may it last! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww I'm so happy for you hunny :) It's lovely to hear you glowing :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete