Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shopping...


We've just got back from a little shopping spree and are very pleased with our purchases. We have bought this for £219.99 instead of £439.99 so are very happy. We also bought a half price mirror, and half price cushions :-) Things are starting to come together, I'm just glad we have saved what we have over the past few weeks so we are able to buy things as we see them.

Other than that excitement, not a huge amount going on here. I have had a couple more card orders which is good news. I'm just off to take Tiegan for her pre-school eye test, wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Tiegan will walk it! I hope she enjoyed showing off her knowledge of all her alphabet :-)

    Very smart table and chairs. Well done for saving so hard. I hope these purchases are starting to make you feel excited.

    See you tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete