Tuesday, October 17, 2006

House Piccies...

I have felt bloomin' awful today. I have caught Callum's cold and it really knocked the stuffing out of me. We haven't done much because of that. I managed to catch up with a bit of housework first thing before my energy was drained, but much of the day has been spent on Neopets (me with the children lol), and in general conversation about goodness knows what. Much of what we have been talking about lately seems to involve what Chelsea and Joseph are hearing on the News or reading in Newspapers.

For anyone that has the slightest interest in how our house is looking at the moment, I thought I would share these piccies.
Living Room:
Before....






After....








Kitchen / Hallway:
Before...



After....

Stairs:
Before...



After...


I will post piccies of the upstairs and the dining room, school/craft room, and playroom tomorrow, along with outside piccies if the weather is dry!
I've just spoken to Tiegan on the phone and she is having a wonderful time. I miss her so much, it feels like I've lost something huge.
Joseph went to his second cub scout meeting tonight and very much enjoyed it. Apparently he has settled in wonderfully and the Akela wants him to have his Investiture in 2 weeks time if we are happy to go ahead with that. He has also been asked to take part in a parade in November as well as the Remembrance parade. He is so chuffed :-)

10 comments:

  1. hope you are feeling better. The new house looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realise you were blogging again, so nice to read.
    House looks gorgeous. the extra space must be wondrful
    helen Haricot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous Jules. Hope you feel better soon
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. House looks lovely - really like your flooring :) Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon, the house looks lovley. lol we have the same sofa and cushions ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well soon! Wow, look lovely - well done on all your hard work. Elle

    ReplyDelete
  8. The house looks so much fresher and brighter with those lovely neautral colours, and the new floor in the living room makes a huge difference. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete