Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow, welcome 2007. My resolution this year is to forget 2006 and all it's upsets and uncertainty and move forward.

The children all stayed up until midnight last night, they love watching the celebrations on the TV. Chelsea and I worked very fruitfully on planning this year's schoolwork. We have planned a whole years worth of topics, and it feels so great to have something to work with and follow. I took this picture of her last night, and realised how grown up she looks. *Gulp*



I took this one of my beautiful girls.



I'm so proud of them.

Callum wanted to get in on the act. He is such a poser :-)





I took the camera off him for a moment to take this picture of Tiegan...



and this happened...



followed by this when he noticed the camera was back on him again...





Posing to tragedy to happiness again in 0-3 seconds.

I hope this year is a wonderful one for all. I have lots of great plans for us all, lots of changes, lots of resolutions. I am excited about the new year holds for us, and am determined to make it a good one, no matter what gets thrown at us!

13 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! Small used to be just the same - aiming a camera at him would clear up tears in no time. Not sure I remember him crying because the camera wasn't trained on him though ;)

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jules to you and all your family may 2007 hold many blessing for you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are beautiful! I'm glad you found me and stopped by my blog -- have a blessed new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kids masha'allah. Here's to 2007.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos!
    Have a great 2007
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like you, I'm also forgetting the trials and tribulations of 2006.
    It's a new year, so here's to lots of positive thinking anbd plenty of good times :-)
    Here's to 2007 Hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy new year to all of you :-)
    i hope 2007 is everything you're hoping for xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you and your family have a very happy new year,i am also pleased to see the back of 2006!!
    hope this year will be a better one

    ReplyDelete