Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Workbooks...

seem to be our theme at the moment. The children are going through them like I don't know what! Mainly English and Mathematics. We are trying to get into a routine where we do the *ahem* boring stuff in the morning, followed by the fun / creative / artsy crafty type stuff in the afternoon.

We are finding things a little bit hampered by the fact we don't have a car at the moment. I would like to start doing certain little projects such as gardening and container growing, but without the car I am lacking in the container department :-D Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we are back causing havoc on the road again.

We have three new additions to the household in the form of more rats. This time they are girlies and a stark reminder of why *I don't do girls*. They are causing absolute mayhem when free-ranging. I had forgotten how quick does are!! I like my squidgy cuddly lazybum bucks :-D Still, we are enjoying having the rescue girlies with us, and they have a forever home here until their days end.

5 comments:

  1. aww... nice to hear about your new girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules - can I ask, did you hibernate yourself on the ring, or am I going slightly mad and have completely forgotten doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My BIL's girlfriend has 5 does. She got addicted to rats when she met my boys :) Her girls are so tiny though and so nuts. I keep trying to persuade her to go on holiday so I can rat sit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jax, *somebody* hibernated me, but I can't tell you who 'cos I'm not sure lol, wasn't me though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm active again :-)

    ReplyDelete