Friday, April 27, 2007

Another day done and dusted...

"School" started straight after breakfast with the children watching CBBC's school programmes. I could see that they weren't really inspiring any of them, so I searched on replay and found that Timeline Special that was on a few days ago about the archeological findings at the bottom of the sea. They were fascinated by the tales of Sabre Tooth Tigers and Woolly Mammoths, and sat glued to the TV for the whole hour.

My parents arrived just before lunch time and we sat around chatting about their new motorhome and our soon to be new car. They left taking Tiegan with them.

Chelsea did a bit of plastercine modelling, whilst Joseph got out the electronics kit.





It wasn't long before Chelsea came along and wanted a go



Whilst Joseph just posed for the camera...



Chelsea and I then went to the Post Office, stopping off at the Chinese on the way home as I couldn't be bothered to cook *blush*.

I have just picked up Chelsea from her Scouts, which she adored as per usual, and now I'm going to settle down to watch a bit of TV before bed.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the electronics kit from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I think we got ours from Formative Fun, but you can get them from many places including Brightminds.

    ReplyDelete