Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's nice to be back...

We are back to our routine again which is wonderful (for me anyway!)

This morning I have hoovered and mopped the floors, sorted out the washing, and gone through my emails. As I type this the children are sat drawing a diagram of the tongue, and writing about the different areas.

I have spoken to my dad this morning about the payments we will be making to him to buy his car, so it is all systems go. We are picking it up next Tuesday! I have been on the phone and sorted out the insurance too.

This afternoon we are going exploring to try to find a part of the village we have heard about but never been able to find before. We will be putting on wellies and arming ourselves with waterproofs! If I remember, I'll take the camera and try to get some pics.

1 comment:

  1. So how long do you reckon before I completely wreck your daily routine? Or would you prefer me to just wreck your night's sleep instead?! ;-)

    So glad that you're back to being mobile soon and can't wait to join you. Methinks it's going to be a good summer! :-D

    ReplyDelete