Tuesday, July 03, 2007

All this rain!

I can't believe the weather we are having at the moment, I just want the rain to stop *stamps foot*. Our days have been filled with the children doing schoolwork (I can't wait for them to be able to enjoy the garden again, something nice about being able to do work in the outdoors) and caring for our animals.

I went to the Doctors this morning regarding the migraines. Had a lovely long chat with one I hadn't met before, and it was agreed that we needed to look at prevention instead of cure. So I have been given the lowest dose of Propranolol to try for a month and see how I get on. Fingers crossed I will be able to say goodbye to most of my migraines, something which I feel stupidly excited about.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that works for you Jules, I get spates of migraines but nothing like as bad as you do, I don't know how you keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Propranolol has changed my life hun. I hope it does the same for you too :-)

    ReplyDelete