Sunday, February 24, 2008

Catching Up...

Sorry for the absence. We have been going through a bit of a worrying time recently. Both my parents have suffered from major (ish) health scares, and it has knocked us all for six.

There hasn't been a great deal going on to blog about anyway if the truth be known. School routine is going well, children are all fine, animals are all dandy, I'm okay, as is dh. Is that a good enough round up? You want more?

Erm, we are still without a car. My brothers girlfriend has very kindly lent us hers (as she doesn't need it when my brother is working away). I am not insured to drive it though, nor will it fit us all in anyway, so it isn't a huge lot of use to me. I suppose dh will like being able to get around and about though. I know he has mentioned going fishing one day.

I've been busy crafting in the evenings when the kids are in bed, oh and since Thursday I have been pet sitting for the family next door whilst they went away. I was looking after a dog, 4 cats, and 2 tiny (TINY) 7 week old kittens. How I resisted from offering the kittens a home I don't know. They are far too cute and I really enjoyed looking after cats again. I didn't realise how much I had missed having kitties around. Maybe one day.

4 comments:

  1. hope your mum and dad are feeling better
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you email me jules, I've lost your addy

    dawniy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. Elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear this, hope things are getting better now.

    ReplyDelete