Tuesday, January 20, 2009

{Where we are at...}

Things aren't exactly perfect here at classroom free at the moment. Husband was suspended from work at the beginning of December, and was sacked on 23rd. Just in time to make the perfect Christmas *sigh*. The allegations against him are totally unfounded, all rumours, and we are of course appealing against it. One allegation is that he was taken cash bribes to cover up someone thieving from the company - LOL !! Where on earth that one has been dreamt up I'll never know.

Anyway, other than that little, erm "hiccup" in the proceedings, things are progressing pretty well. We are just starting to get back into our normal routine now, although my brother-in-law is staying with us for 2 weeks, so that has thrown us a little out of sync again.

The children have been enjoying themselves, with plenty of baking, playing with friends, role-playing games, and computer time. A lot of time has been spent on the Club Penguin Website - www.clubpenguin.com which seems to keep them amused for long periods of time. We have also being doing a fair bit of reading, and planning our studies for the coming months.

Hopefully when things have settled again, normal daily blog service will be resumed ;o)

9 comments:

  1. ((hugs))I hope things get sorted quickly for you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there, it's not nice, I guess it's similar to what all us home educators are going through just now to {{{{}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just wanted to say 'Hi' I have stumbled across your blog. I used to read it 'ages' ago. Hope things improve for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:26 pm

    Oh no, just before christmas as well! (Well any time would have been awful!) Hope everything resolves itself soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jules, that's awful. I really hope he wins his case.

    I've recently discovered club penguin, Shane plays it at school, keeps him amused for ages.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've left something for you on my blog Jules.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jules, really sorry to hear this, it stinks. Hope you are managing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jules! I hope and pray that things get resolved quickly and he can clear his name! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope things settled down really quickly Jules.

    Lovely to see you back though.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete