Tuesday, April 14, 2009

{The best laid plans and all that....}

Why is it, whenever I get all enthusiastic about "home-ed" and make plans, something happens to delay things. Today Tiegan and Callum have become poorly little beings, and have spent the day under blankets on the sofa, needing lots of TLC. I reminded myself that the schools are on their Easter Break, and shook the guilt ;o)

So, what got done instead? Well Chelsea got on with her "Paranormal" project - she is finding out all about ghosts and things that go bump in the night...actually, so far it makes pretty interesting reading. We read a few stories together, including a few chapters of Our Island Story, and Joseph read through a Horrible Histories book (we are all looking forward to the HH programme starting on TV on Thursday).

I haven't got any pictures of our day to share - but I did have a look through the latest pictures and chose a few to show you...








No comments:

Post a Comment