Thursday, September 10, 2009

{I like it at the park - no actually, I LOVE it!}

So said dear Callum as we got to the park gate at lunchtime for our picnic. The weather here was just glorious, far too nice to be stuck indoors. We packed a bag of goodies and trundled off up the road to the local park and playground area.

I think the pictures speak for themselves...

























Whilst the children were busy either eating or playing, I searched the hedgerows for things to photograph...









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the white berries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you had a lovely time, good for you!
    You took some gorgeous pictures.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a wonderful day out, great pics.

    ReplyDelete