Thursday, June 02, 2011

Here we are again...

I do apologise for neglecting this little online haven of mine.  I have been a busy little toadstool, frantically preparing for the craft stall I'm holding at the Serenity Holistic and Psychic Fayre.  Not long to go now, and still much to do.  With that and intermittent broadband problems in the last week, meaning time online was severely limited, I haven't had much chance to catch up on here.

The Classroom Free gang have just been muddling along as usual.  There isn't a great deal to report really, I just felt I should show my face on here before the tumble-weed rolls by.

The kids have been exploring their arty side, with all of them creating various pictures and paintings on no particular theme.  The whiteboard has been in lots of use - for doodles...



When we are not planning on using the whiteboard for other things, we are going to have a "Dandy doodle day", picking a theme and all of us doodling on the board to suit it.  Will be interesting to see how that goes, I think the kids want to start that tomorrow.

We were really sad to miss out on our H.E groups Norman Feast due to sickness.  I think that it was enjoyed by those that did manage to get there though, and I would love to expand the idea to other time periods and occasions.  Will have to see if the thinking cap still fits and put it to good use if it does.

We did have a lovely few hours at Berry Pomeroy Castle last week with some new friends...














and Taisia has been enjoying exploring the garden in the sunshine...






and exploring food...


When she see's Joe...
She loves her brothers and sisters very much.


Lots of outdoor time has been had, including rather energetic and glamorous trampoline jumping...


bug hunting, hopscotch playing, and ball games.

Board games have been in use too, including Cadoo, Scrabble, and the Romans game we recently reviewed. Libraries have been visited, books read and talked about, and documentaries and films watched.

All in all, life just goes on as usual. But we are having a fabulous time.

Just a quickie note in case anyone is interested.  I've set up an arty farty crafty sort of blog over at http://feltsewfreaky.blogspot.com .  Once the craft table is done and dusted, I shall get back into filming crafty tutorials and blogging my makes almost daily.  I'm in the process of making Matilda...


Since these pictures were taken, she has now become the proud owner of a matching ear and two arms.  Oh the trouble she is getting herself into is beyond belief!  Goodness only knows what she will be capable of when she has eyes...
and I'm knitting a teddy bear...


I will update my progress on these and many more projects over on the crafty blog in time.  For now though, I'm blogging my "Style Diary Daily" - what I'm wearing each day, in the hope it keeps me out of the trustee ol' trackies and jeans.  Hope to see you over there!
Must go and rescue Tiegan from a sleeping Taisia...

4 comments:

  1. Baby wearing snuggles I remember them well!

    San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little creature is so adorable! I make alot of creatures (mostly monsters) for my wee one. It can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your blog and all your pics. Your baby is so pretty!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely family you have here. And you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete