Wednesday, November 14, 2012

sorry!

I do apologise for lack of updates. Unfortunately BT failed to fulfil the promised connection date of October 30th so we are still cut off from the world. No internet, no phone line and extremely sporadic mobile connection. We have a new appointment date of a week today - 21st November. Hopefully I will be able to update all then. What I will say for now is that we are loving the new house but it has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs. Paid members will be entered into three giveaways when we are back online, and I will be uploading more files ASAP. I also have a few product reviews to blog about. Thanks for your patience guys xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you are reconnected with the outside world soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering how you've been doing. Hoping that the ups have outweighed the downs.

    Hugs to you

    San xx

    ReplyDelete